Foreward

"Venge is my dream of a hero and his quest for love. And in this dream I have to do things that scare me.

I am MidKnight, and these are my Knightmares. "

-Sunday, December 13, 2009


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Builds Character

Ack!

I said that it would be about a week for the costume Design Board to be completed with my finalised design idea...

Here it is... but not completed yet.

Changed the costume in incorporate a hard armor look to the boots and gloves. Changed the pose a bit (his right leg it still... wonky). Gave the hairdo a bit more motion. Still have to add all the straps, finely detail the lines and give it some "color".

I've been spending a little extra time at work fleshing it out. Made some changes that I am happy with. I will probably make a few more before it sees print. But, I figured you were all due for an update. I'm not good at deadlines... I get distracted. This is turning into more of a 'man in motion' picture than an effective design board. Perhaps, when I get this done, I will make modifications to the previous one I was doing and add the elements that I have decided on here.

I don't foresee this taking more than another week. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment