Foreward

"Venge is my dream of a hero and his quest for love. And in this dream I have to do things that scare me.

I am MidKnight, and these are my Knightmares. "

-Sunday, December 13, 2009


Friday, May 21, 2010

Funeral Progression Pt.2

Spent some time reminiscing about my past, the people and situations that affected me and the growth I have noticed. I know this is not the typical "poor me" stuff I usually write about, but having accomplished a large milestone has given me a moment to reflect on the better things in life.

The only regret I have is the situations where I was not able to swallow my pride and instead sacrificed a piece of myself for the benefit of another. I regret not letting the other person(s) know exactly what I was feeling. There are a large number of things that would have happened differently. I may even have ended up in a loving relationship by now.

I regret it deeply, but had I a chance to do it all over again, I do not know if I would change a thing.

In my reflecting I thought back to the first image I ever drew of Venge. I thought back to when the ideas were flowing about merging several Gothic tales into one massive storyline. So emotionally invested in it and so inspired by it, that I still have that first picture.

As a measure of that process and progress, I have for you a comparative display of this first drawing along with my most recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment