Foreward

"Venge is my dream of a hero and his quest for love. And in this dream I have to do things that scare me.

I am MidKnight, and these are my Knightmares. "

-Sunday, December 13, 2009


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Man as God Pt. 2

Ok, so I found someone that I feel very strongly towards, and who feels as strongly towards me. Does this mean Venge is going to be a happy, tree hugging, hippy story now? Quite the contrary. At the center of the story is Venge's desire to reconnect will the truest love in all of human existence (even if it was spurned on by the Primordial Entities). Being able to explore those emotions with someone has proved nothing but beneficial.

I can relate more closely to Venge. I can imagine the pain and suffering that comes with being denied those emotions. I can understand the euphoria that washes over him in the fleeting moments when she comes to him to claim a soul. And then to imagine all those feelings getting stripped away in an instant?

So, is this 'certain someone' some sick, artistic, emotional experimentation to achieve a means? Anyone who knows me, even a little, would let you know that I am not capable of any form of this sociopathic behavior. But, it is the artist who applies the emotions and passions to their canvas like paint.

At first, I had fears of being with someone again. I was afraid that, amongst other things, Venge would get left behind. I owe it to everyone who ever had faith in me and this story. I owe it to my family. I owe it to my friends. I owe it to myself. I can't let that happen... and she won't let me.

On a side note, the previous post (Man as God) is a mess. But, I shall leave it in it's current state to further reflect the raw nature of these blog entries. I have already made note of changes needed with the other blog posts, but those shall be left also. At the very least, I have been able to determine a better way to write them in addition to certain plot devices that will be modified in the final draft.

Darn it. I really want to get to Magus Delahardy's story (which I intended to write in the other post and then again in this one), but it looks like that will have to wait for yet another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment